logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: Looking for a mentor to guide me at log4j project!
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 04:38:03 GMT
log4j code is accessible via subversion...see:

http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/source-repository.html

Here is a bugzilla search of all of the open log4j issues...pick something and resolve the
issue, attach a patch of the change to the bugzilla issue and post any questions you may have
to the log4j-dev mailing list.

https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=Log4j&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Importance&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

Scott Deboy
COMOTIV SYSTEMS
111 SW Columbia Street Ste. 950
Portland, OR  97201