logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Will Sargent" <will.sarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing logging levels in Log4J dynamically?
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:44:02 GMT
I've researched this in the past, and I did find a number of examples
of people using JMX with log4j.  So it's doable.

http://blogs.averconsulting.com/2006/12/13/changing-log4j-logging-levels-dynamically.aspx

http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/32359/1954?pf=true

http://technology.amis.nl/blog/?p=1238

If the JMX code in 1.2.14 is not usable on its own, what does it do?
Is it a starting point?

Will.