logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Changing logging levels in Log4J dynamically?
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 03:56:05 GMT
I'm not so familiar with the JMX stuff, but if you are using this in an
application server, you can use something like LogWeb...

http://www.codeczar.com/projects/components/logweb/index.html

BTW, this really is a log4j-user list question, not a log4j-dev list
mail.  Please use the proper list.  You'll probably get more response
there anyway.

Jake