logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Wrote a layered configurator for log4j-1.2
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 16:51:39 GMT
Interesting.  What's the syntax to import an external config file into a Log4j
XML config file?  Maybe I missed it, but I think you only had a Log4j
properties file example.

I also wonder if you are proposing to donate the code the Apache Logging Log4j
project?  Theoretically, it could be yet another Log4j companion project.
 Maybe we could create a "configuration" companion to encompass useful
configuration code.  There could even be code to utilize other more full
featured configuration projects such as commons-configuration or provide
Spring Application Context integration.  Just a thought.

Jake