logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: Local changes to Chainsaw and pending POM and documentation work
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 01:21:29 GMT
I think I've done everything I'll need in the short term, so feel
free to consolidate stuff into a parent pom.

On 09/06/2007, at 5:57 PM, Curt Arnold wrote:

> I'm probably not going to get to it in the next day or so, but I've
> been thinking about looking at the Chainsaw POM and seeing what if
> any of the stuff from the other log4j POM's, src/site, src/
> assembly. src/changes et al should be copied over.  However, would
> not want to conflict with anything that might be happening in local
> copies, so if you have local mods to Chainsaw along that line or
> have other objects, commit or speak up or risk having to merge later.

Paul Smith
Core Engineering Manager

Aconex
The easy way to save time and money on your project

696 Bourke Street, Melbourne,
VIC 3000, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9240 0200  Fax: +61 3 9240 0299
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is
lost by an erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy
this mail and all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it. The sender takes no responsibility for the effect of
this message upon the recipient's computer system.