logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: Chainsaw & Maven: completed (I think)
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 05:35:10 GMT
Got it all working.  A few things:
- getting the log4j 1.2 branch to mvn install was a bit of a hassle because I needed to get
nteventappender.dll into my path (from 1.2.14) - the dll wasn't getting built via mvn install
- should it have been? maybe another maven target I should have looked into.
- I had to install each of the log4j snapshots into my local repo (the mvn install error info
told me to do it - it wasn't mentioned in the build instructions)
- Chainsaw wouldn't mvn install until I copied known.receivers to chainsaw/target/classes
(was getting an error on the receivershelpertest)

Will play around with things now and let you know how things go.

Scott Deboy
COMOTIV SYSTEMS
111 SW Columbia Street Ste. 950
Portland, OR  97201