logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: LogFilePatternReceiver & notification of completion
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:42:11 GMT
isn't it the reverse?  I need a synchronous receiver.  The current
behaviour is async. ?

Can I apply my change?

On 18/06/2007, at 3:34 AM, Scott Deboy wrote:

> Sounds like an AsyncReceiver (essentially what Chainsaw is doing
> under the covers).
>
> Scott Deboy
> COMOTIV SYSTEMS
> 111 SW Columbia Street Ste. 950
> Portland, OR  97201
>
> Telephone:      503.224.7496
> Cell:           503.997.1367
> Fax:            503.222.0185
>
> sdeboy@comotivsystems.com
>
> www.comotivsystems.com

Paul Smith
Core Engineering Manager

Aconex
The easy way to save time and money on your project

696 Bourke Street, Melbourne,
VIC 3000, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9240 0200  Fax: +61 3 9240 0299
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is
lost by an erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy
this mail and all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it. The sender takes no responsibility for the effect of
this message upon the recipient's computer system.