logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Vigilog listing as "Third-party extension"?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:37:30 GMT

On Apr 3, 2007, at 12:47 AM, Jacob Kjome wrote:

> I would add this to the download.xml xdocs, but it seems as if my
> commit rights have been, somehow, revoked.  I can log into
> people.apache.org, but can't seem to check anything in to Log4j
> using TortoiseSVN.  Any ideas?  BTW, at such point that I get my
> commit access back, how do I update the website after I check in
> download.xml?
>
> Jake

asf-authorization looks like you should have all the necessary karma
for the SVN (both logging-log4j and logging-pmc).  Did you check out
the code with an https: URL?  Did it accept your SVN password and
then fail, if so did it give you any specific failure message?  Could
you take a shot with a command line SVN client?

If you want to submit a bug and attach a patch and note that you'd
like someone else to push it out, I'll apply it and push it out to
the servers.  If you want to do work through it yourself, feel free
but you should still file a bug report.  The instructions at http://
logging.apache.org/site/logging-site.html are a little bit dated (CVS
instead of SVN), but I think they still outline the basic process.