logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: AW: Google Summer of Code projects
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:22:46 GMT

Thanks for providing that link.  I wasn't aware of it.  Heshan's request makes a
lot more sense now.  I won't have time to mentor, but I hope Curt or Yoav can (I
assume one of them posted the subjects?).  Taking on either subject would
provide a great enhancement to Log4j.  Heshan, I encourage you to choose the
one you are most interested in and go for it!

Jake