logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anybody home?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:30:26 GMT
Good, then let's start a vote.

BTW, Curt's view on CLA before committer nomination, while pragmatic,
is not reflective of all ASF projects or the guidelines.  Every other
ASF project I've been involved with nominated committers as they see
fit, and if after nomination the committer can't sign a CLA so s/he
can't accept the nomination, that's fine, no harm done.  Sometimes the
prestige factor of committership will get people to be OK with a CLA,
whereas doing upfront paperwork is not up their alley.

Not an issue in this case, but just a note going forward.

Yoav