logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compile error
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:29:17 GMT
Sorry, hadn't noticed the since 1.4 on the getOffset(long) method.
The getOffset(int, int, int...) method doesn't describe what the era
parameter is meant to be and expects that you know the day of the
week.  I've rewritten the code to use a calendar to get the arbitrary
date in the current time zone.  I've committed it to the HEAD and
will go back and commit it to the 1_2-branch after lunch.