logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: 1.3 build
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 09:34:06 GMT

If my memory serves me correctly, the Scheduler was written to ensure JDK
1.2 compatibility. However, it also became apparent that the Scheduler
offered significant advantages over the JFK 1.3 Timer class. Unfortunately,
I can't exactly remember what those advantages were but maybe it was the
methods to find scheduled jobs and to reschedule them with different
parameters.

--
Ceki Gülcü