logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Womack" <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.3-alpha-9 build
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 01:02:55 GMT
A -1 before I even to do the build.  :-)

I'm fine with not doing the build.  I'll spend my time this evening
doing more cleanup and tests.  That makes the next planned build the
one at the end of this month.

I changed the watchdog tests to output the (hopefully) relevant output
to the console so we can track down the issue (after I fix the build
stuff so gump doesn't fail).

I can pull out the Version stuff.  The Package stuff looks more
promising and it appears it has been in the jdk since at least 1.3.
Well, it was fun to write some new code, even if it gets tossed.  Woo
hoo!

-Mark