logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: log4j 1.3 alpha 8 release now available
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:00:40 GMT
Sorry I didn't discover this earlier but something went wrong with the alpha8 build w/r/t LogFilePatternReceiver:

Exception in thread "Thread-0" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.log4j.spi
.ComponentBase.access$101(Lorg/apache/log4j/varia/LogFilePatternReceiver;)Lorg/a
pache/log4j/ULogger;
        at org.apache.log4j.varia.LogFilePatternReceiver$1.run(LogFilePatternRec
eiver.java:803)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I don't get this when I run against a local build of SVN trunk - maybe it wasn't cleaned prior
to the build?

Scott Deboy
COMOTIV SYSTEMS
111 SW Columbia Street Ste. 950