logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: log4j 1.3alpha8 build
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:02:15 GMT
Of the 4 items mentioned, the jdk 1.3/1.4 issue is the biggest.  But
it looks like the 1.4 dependencies have been resolved?  If so, then I
can rebuild using 1.3, remove the breakiterator, and upgrade to Ant
1.6.5.  None of those will be hard to setup.

I need to look at the .dll build issue.  I suspect that I am just
using the wrong download from the mingw stuff.  Nothing I set up in
the path ever responds to the gcc command.  I'll follow up with Curt
(and we need to document it in the build.properties.sample), but
again, I don't think it should slow down this alpha release.

Unless I hear otherwise, I will get everything going tonight and
generate a new alpha8 build.  Or alpha9 if that is easier to tag/etc.

-Mark