logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Elias Ross <er...@m-qube.com>
Subject Re: log4j 1.3 prioritized tasks
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 16:29:31 GMT
On Fri, 2005-12-23 at 22:22 -0600, Curt Arnold wrote:

> I haven't taken a serious look at the code.  But if all the IP issues
> are addressed and there are no objections, I'd have no problem having
> the contribution in the sandbox.  If it then progresses to something
> that the community wants in a formal log4j release, then all it would
> take is a "svn mv" or two to graft in into the log4j source tree.

Hi Curt Arnold and Log4j List,

Now that I'm back...

So, how might I address the IP concerns and release this into "svn"?
Please address me privately, if necessary.

I also have a list of miscellaneous fixes that "findbugs" (of
http://findbugs.sf.net" located.  (Mostly unused variables and other
cleanup items.)  It may be helpful to integrate this tool into the build
as well.