logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Elias Ross <er...@m-qube.com>
Subject Re: Log4j 1.3 Woes
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 22:56:05 GMT
On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 09:32 -0800, Mark Womack wrote:

> So, I don't remember if anything specific has already been applied to
> 1.3 for the deadlock issue (Elias can speak to that better probably).

Nothing in particular was applied.  (I don't have commit access to apply
changes either to effectuate this.)

There is a unit test that reproduces the issue:

tests/src/java/org/apache/log4j/DeadlockTest.java

The bug is 24159, I sent out my proposal to the list, I don't think it
was reviewed at all.  If there's any serious interest by a developer
(committer), I will post the changes again, or you can look through the
list archives.