logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Starting 1.2.12 release effort
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:40:44 GMT

On Jul 1, 2005, at 12:43 PM, Mark Womack wrote:

> I think we should target 7/13 as the date to finalize the set of
> bugs to
> include in the 1.2.12 release.  Fixes/patches would be applied soon
> after
> that (they can be applied sooner if no objections) with a release
> by the end
> of July.

I see no reason to hold off on any non-disruptive patches.  If we
hold off committing, we are either likely to hold off doing work
until the list is finalized or end up with the potential for
conflicting patches.  Anything huge or with significant potential
consequences should be discussed, but hopefully nothing like that is
being considered for 1.2.12.