logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <wom...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Another log4j 1.3 alpha?
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:56:02 GMT
I'll do another build of 1.3 alpha when we rc 1.2.12.  Any 1.2 changes
should be moved to the main branch before then, to keep them in sync.

I think we should continue with the alpha designation until we have reviewed
the api's and feel that they are "frozen".

And the 1.2.12 stuff should not stop anyone from looking at the bugs related
to 1.3.

-Mark