logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <wom...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: JUnit Errors in 1.2.11 build
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:31:59 GMT
Ant 1.6.4, jvm Sun 1.4.2_07 (though I think _06 has the same issue).  I
think I am using junit 1.3.8, but since there are no identifying marks in
the .jar file (annoying), it is hard to tell exactly.

I agree that the exact stack trace is going to be fragile, left to the whims
of the jvm reflection implementation and the underlying junit
implementation.

I am just trying to make sure that there is not something wacky with my
setup since I spent time upgrading it, etc.  I can always change the witness
files.

Maybe I should look at the Gump setup so that I can see why it is not
failing on these tests?

-Mark