logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.2.11rc1 Build
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 06:16:06 GMT

On May 26, 2005, at 11:19 PM, Mark Womack wrote:

> It just seems wierd to me that the 1.2 stuff has it's own version
> of all the web pages.  These are not uploaded to the logging site,
> right?  The ones from logging-site cvs are uploaded to the site?
> Would appreciate some help figuring this out.

The logging-site module contains just overall Logging Services
content.  http://logging.apache.org/log4j comes from the logging-
log4j module and likewise for log4cxx.  You have to build the docs in
logging-log4j, then cvs commit the generated web content, and cvs
update in /www/logging.apache.org/log4j.