logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <wom...@adobe.com>
Subject 1.2.11 Status
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 22:52:17 GMT
I am looking to resolve blocking issues 1, 3, and 4 tonight.  At this point
it looks like I will not be able to start on issue 8 until sometime this
weekend.  That puts the release out beyond the end of this week, when I was
hoping to have it completed for approval.

-Mark

1) Update source files to Apache 2.0 license header.
3) docs dir in release images should be referring to 1.2.11 instead of
1.2.9.
4) Give docs dir a thorough once over to make sure all is valid.
8) Run release image against test cases on jdk 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4.