logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <wom...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Overview Proposal
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 17:16:32 GMT
If there are problems or concerns about how it will affect the 1.2.X base,
then yes, anyone can call a vote.  Then we can decide to change what is 1.3
today to 1.4 and reuse the 1.3 release for this (1.2 + TRACE).  :-)

I was also thinking a different 1.3 release might be a good opportunity to
deprecate more stuff currently deprecated on the cvs head, just to give
folks more of a heads up.

-Mark