logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: next log4j release?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:18:51 GMT
I'd put (Ceki, Curt) or (Curt, Ceki) next to LoggingEvent and
LoggingEvent serialization

I have unverified fears that the XMLLayout may not handle edge-cases
well, but haven't researched that.

Have previously discussed either on the list or with Ceki, the
desirability for having target in the tests/build.xml for low level
tests.  Right now all the ant test targets are fairly high-level and I
don't think it is desirable to add an Ant target for each class that
you want to test.  Maybe a grab bag "internals" or other reorganization
of tests/build.xml.

Are you intending to use Bugzilla to track the progress for the
releases (that is, add a bug report for the each release and issue and
make the release dependent on the issue) or do you have another way
that you want to manage the issues.?