logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project logging-log4j-tests (in module logging-log4j) failed
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 04:21:43 GMT
Think I have it fixed now.  The missing class is in "xml-apis" which
wasn't in the Gump descriptor so it would use the JDK supplied DOM
classes and 1.4 didn't include the classes from the Range spec.  I also
changed to using a non-validating parser since the configuration file
does not include a document type declaration.