logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: Chainsaw as seperate CVS module?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:25:56 GMT
I agree, it makes sense to move Chainsaw to its own module.

I'm not as enthusiastic about making Chainsaw a subproject - I'm not against the idea, but
I think the developer community (hey, 2 or 3 is a community, right?) is too small to pass
LS or Apache's expectations for a self-sustaining project.

Hopefully that will change..

I've been thinking about starting work on an Eclipse plugin version of Chainsaw.