logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Additions to the Appender interface
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:03:22 GMT

Yoav,

http://cvs.apache.org is currently down so the information contained in CVS
notification messages is the best we currently have.

The changes in question are contained in the CVS notification message [1].
Of particular interest are the changes between revision 1.17 and 1.16 in
the Appender interface and the changes between revision 1.35 and 1.36 in
AppenderSkeleton.java. A subsequent commit message [1] which includes
associated test cases may also be of interest.

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=log4j-dev&m=110874743313972&w=2
[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=log4j-dev&m=110875656008077&w=2

--
Ceki Gülcü