logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <wom...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: log4j release?
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:42:16 GMT
I'd like to see a June release as well, but this seems like a big list of
items, plus the other items mentioned by Curt and Elias.  Some of the tests
and performance issues could be looked at during the beta period.  Still
feels a bit ambitious.

But, working backwards, when do we want to target the first beta?  The api's
would need to be "frozen" at that point.  Some time in April?  That would
give us a month, month and half to finish up, consolidate, and gets the
major tests in place.

-Mark