logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [POLL] Component and ComponentBase
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:00:55 GMT
At this point, the [POLL] in the subject is misleading since the
changes have been started (possibly finished) in the CVS due to an
accidental build breakage when some of the changes slipped in.  I don't
think anyone is advocating backing them out, but I do have reservations
that I haven't had time to investigate.  At this time, I think the most
effective path forward is to review Ceki's changes once they have been
fully committed and raise concrete proposals for change on the mailing
list.