logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <wom...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: [POLL] Component and ComponentBase
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:13:16 GMT
How about "LoggerRepositoryAware" for the name of the interface?  This
follows the pattern the Spring framework uses to name interfaces that define
allowed setter methods (ie ApplicationContextAware interface defines a
method setApplicationContext(ApplicationContext ac)).

ComponentBase could still be there.  In the future it could implement other
needed/required interfaces.

-Mark