logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Approach to historical Bugzilla issues
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:48:43 GMT
Hi,
OK.  I've started and will continue to make an effort to go through these
issues, resolving them as I see fit.  To state the obvious, if anyone disagrees
with the resolution they can always reopen the bug and update it as needed
(update to log4j 1.3, state why it shouldn't be closed, etc.).

And a good weekend to all,

Yoav