logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Please remove "enum" as variable name.
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:12:38 GMT

Hi,
This has already been fixed on CVS HEAD (a while ago), so log4j 1.3
alpha should be fine.

As for log4j 1.2, you can use the source="1.4" javac compiler switch to
make it build on J2SE 5.0.  If someone has a lot of free time and thinks
this is worthwhile, they can go back in CVS on the 1.2 branch and modify
the code so that it builds on J2SE 5.0 without the source="1.4" switch,
but I'm not sure it's a requirement for anything...

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com