logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: log4j on JDK 1.5 (on Gump)
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:11:02 GMT

Hi,
Hmm.  I guess that works from the log4j 1.2 branch, because I've already
replaced all enums in CVS HEAD.

Which brings the question of, do we need to do this enum keyword
replacement (not a big deal) in the log4j 1.2 branch and possibly have a
log4j 1.2.9 release that's compatible with JDK 1.5 / 5.0?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics