logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Pain" <stephen.p...@db.com>
Subject RE: Update Web Start?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 13:16:43 GMT

> Thanks -- it works just fine!

I'm not convinced about that... a couple of bugs that had been fixed seem to have reappeared!
The receivers are now being duplicated again if I restart/refresh all, and the restart doesn't
seem to be working properly (ie, if I start chainsaw before I've started weblogic, I never
seem to receive any events, even if I click restart in chainsaw after WL is running &
log events have started appearing in the app's logfile)

Also still no JMSReceiver in the jar, even though it's in the release notes.

I have cleared out my webstart cache & downloaded everything fresh.  Has anyone else got
the same problem when using webstart chainsaw since Paul's latest build?

Cheers,
Stephen

Phone x59668

                      <asgeir.nilsen@te

                      lenor.com>               To:       <log4j-dev@logging.apache.org>

                                               cc:

                      08/06/2004 12:32         Subject:  RE: Update Web Start?

                      Please respond to

                      "Log4J Developers

                      List"

Thanks -- it works just fine!