logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Mailing list + compilation problems
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 20:20:57 GMT

Hi all,

Due to the migration of Apache servers, it seems that we have a
problem with CVS notifications to this list. Infra@ is working on it.

I made a whole bunch of commits today fixing problems with the recent
LoggingEvent changes which have *not* showed up as CVS
notifictations. Moreover, A bunch of chainsaw files still do not
compile because LoggingEvent.getMDC has been removed. MDC information
has been merged into the LoggingEvent.getProperty method. As mentioned
previously, I could not fix these errors because they require very good
understanding of the inner workings of chainsaw.

Scott, Paul, your help on the matter would be highly appreciated.--

Ceki Gülcü