logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <paul.sm...@lawlex.com.au>
Subject Re: Status of Log4j 1.3 release
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 00:56:30 GMT
On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 10:44, Scott Heaberlin wrote:
> Hello all -

Hi,

> Is there any chance someone could update the workplan page to show the
> progress towards 1.3?

I'll take a stab at updating the page, but you're email is pretty well
accurate..

> I am often asked, "When are those
> Senders/Receivers you talk about all the time going to be released", and
> while I have a general idea how things are from lurking on the mailing
> list, I must admit I don't read everything so my "overall picture" may
> be skewed somewhat.

In some ways I wish all the dev team could get together on IRC etc and
chat about this, but it seems all of us are going through a period of
very busy lives (my wife and I just got a Golden Retriever puppy for a
start...).

Still Domains to come, and lots of tests to be written.

Paul Smith