logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Finch, Sam" <SFi...@espeed.co.uk>
Subject JMX Support - org.apache.log4j.jmx.*
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:38:46 GMT
Hi

Are there any plans to implement full JMX 1.1 compatibility into Log4J ?

The issue arises from non-compliant Java identifiers.  Here is an article
(and sample patch):
http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/msg.php3?msg_id=10504037

As far as I can tell the latest alpha does not fix this issue:
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/HISTORY

Thanks in advance for any info on this ...

Sam

http://www.espeed.co.uk
CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail, including its contents and attachments, if any, are confidential.
If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender and immediately delete it. You
may not disseminate, distribute, or forward this e-mail message or disclose its contents to
anybody else. Copyright and any other intellectual property rights in its contents are the
sole property of eSpeed, Inc and its affiliates.

This e-mail was issued by eSpeed International Limited ("eSpeed").  eSpeed is a limited liability
company incorporated under the laws of England (company number 3809189 and VAT registration
number 577 406809).  eSpeed's registered office is at One America Square, London EC3N 2LS.
 For any issues arising from this email please reply to the sender.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required please request a hard-copy
version.

Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this e-mail and any attachments
for viruses. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail
or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection
of our customers and business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).