logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Logging services top level project
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:33:15 GMT

Please feel free to contact any sister project you deem appropriate. If you
do, you can mention that sister project will be treated on an equal
footing, with proportional representation in the PMC.

At 09:20 AM 12/11/2003 -0800, Scott Deboy wrote:
>+1
>
>I'm curious to find out what the various sister projects think of
>joining.  I'll forward on the message to the folks I've been working with.
>
>I think their willingness to join would be a factor in determining whether
>or not there's value in a top level project.

Indeed, and several projects expressed their willingness. Before pursuing
this any further, I would like to make sure that there is consensus among
the log4j developers first.

We still need the go ahead of the other committers, in particular Mark and
Paul.

--
Ceki Gülcü