logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond DeCampo <rdeca...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Re: Sandbox problems
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 01:28:52 GMT
Raymond DeCampo wrote:
> Ceki Gülcü wrote:
>
>> Given my recent changes to ThrowableInformation the following files no
>> longer compile properly.
>>
>> The method getThrowable() is undefined for the type ThrowableInformation
>> ThrowableClassMatchFilter.java
>> log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apache/log4j/filter  line 170
>>
>> The method getThrowable() is undefined for the type ThrowableInformation
>> PreparedStatementAppender.java
>> log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apache/log4j/jdbc    line 417
>>
>> The method getThrowable() is undefined for the type ThrowableInformation
>> PreparedStatementParameter.java
>> log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apache/log4j/jdbc    line 188
>>
>> The method getThrowable() is undefined for the type ThrowableInformation
>> PreparedStatementParameter.java
>> log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apache/log4j/jdbc    line 189
>>

> Ceki,
>
> I'll take a look.
>
> Ray

I've checked in changes for PreparedStatementAppender.java and
PreparedStatementParameter.java.  I didn't notice the
ThrowableClassMatchFilter.java class when I volunteered earlier.  I
don't have time now, since I'm not familiar with that class, but if
nobody has tackled it by this time tomorrow I will take a look.

Ray