logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject 2.0 or 1.3?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:50:19 GMT

Hi,
It occurs to me that perhaps the next release of log4j should be version
2.0 instead of 1.3.  It seems that:
- Log4j has been around long enough for a 2.0 release.
- The next version has significant new features, unseen before, not just
improvements and enhancements of previous features.

I wanted to ask, and hopefully settle, this matter with enough time for
Ceki to revise his slides before ApacheCon ;)

What do you think?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics