logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <paul.sm...@lawlex.com.au>
Subject Re: LogFactor5 (LF5) question or suggestion
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:15:10 GMT
On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 22:11, Kuki Szabolcs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use version 1.2.8 of Log4j and I wonder if in FL5 category tree (in
> left) would be possible to add at root level a location entry which
> would hold a subtree like: package_1/package_n/class/method/locations

LF5 has been a little quiet lately.  The new version of Chainsaw coming
out with the upcoming Log4j 1.3 will allow you to right click on a
specific Logging Event and choose to focus on a particular element to
create a filter for the view.  E.g., if you wish to focus on a specific
thread/class/method/mdc etc, it will automatically filter the view to
only those events containing that element.

regards,

Paul Smith