logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: Moderating mailing lists
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:44:16 GMT

This is an excellent question.

At 09:51 AM 8/7/2003 -0700, Mark Womack wrote:
>Before casting a vote either way, I have a question.

Infrastructure has already changed the setup. We can of course revert it
if it makes sense.

>Does the infrastructure have some kind of spam blocking software in place?
>If it does not, then might it block the majority of the spam to make it more
>manageable for moderators?  If it already does, well, then I guess there is
>no hope for moderation in the long run.

Excellent question. I vaguely remember talk about SpamAssasin. I do not
know if we have it installed.
Do you mind asking general@jakarta or infra@?

--
Ceki For log4j documentation consider "The complete log4j manual"