logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Donations link
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:15:55 GMT

Ceki Gülcü wrote, On 24/07/2003 2.13:

> This whole donations crap is really not worth the trouble. I actually
> regret I brought it up especially after the discussion held on the
> fundraising@ list.

Instead I think it was right.

Whatever the outcome and the discussion on the fundraising list, it's
good that there is increased awareness that funding is important and has
to be part of the projects.

So I thank you for coming out with a proposal and wilingness to help on
this issue, as it's important, regardless of the final decisions that
will be taken.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -