logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject A couple of misc notes
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:35:40 GMT

Howdy,
I was profiling one of my apps here at work, and looking at the latest
log4j CVS tree while the profiler was running...

I noticed org.apache.log4j.ProvisionNode extends Vector, which is of
course synchronized: would it work fine to extend ArrayList?

I also noticed a small but significant type in
org.apache.log4j.UtilLoggingLevel: the method

public static Level toLevel(String sArg, Level defaultLevel)

has this check:

if (s.equals("CONFI")) {
      return CONFIG;
    }