logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Log4j presentation at ApacheCon 2003
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:00:57 GMT

Howdy,
I think plugins/receivers/watchdogs should be higher on the list: they are more new than evolutionary,
and will garner significant interest.  It's nice to start the audience off with one of the
most exciting things... But that's just IMHO -- the presenter is king.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics