logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <Paul.Sm...@lawlex.com.au>
Subject RE: Patch: Override ExitAction in Chainsaw
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:17:39 GMT
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the patch, but unfortunately the old Chainsaw is now replaced
with the new version in CVS, so I don't think I can apply this one. I'm not
aware of any discussion of an interim 1.2.9 release, I think we're just
working our way towards 1.3.

I haven't had a chance to do much Chainsaw v2 work lately, but if you are
game, perhaps you could try out the new Chainsaw running in-Vm with your
app?  I think I have some spare mental-bandwidth at the moment to help out
with any issues you have.  You're scenario would be a good test for us, as I
don't think we've done much testing along this line, and I would be really
keen to ensure it works really well.

cheers,

Paul Smith