logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: DailyRollingFileAppender refactoring into RollingFileAppender
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:51:37 GMT

The rollover period is set in a similar way to the as the DatePattern
property in DailyRollingFileAppender. In TimeBasedRollingPolicy  the
property is called FileNamePattern and if the value has .gz or .zip at the
end it also does on the fly compression. It's the same otherwise.

       ISBN: 2970036908  http://www.qos.ch/shop/products/clm_t.jsp