logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: Donations link
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:06:34 GMT
At 10:41 AM 7/23/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>No objections at all in principle.  Just curious what's meant, exactly, by
>"cover up the expenses of log4j development."

It should have read "cover" not "cover up". It ain't the pizza-connection. :-)

To answer your question, any amount of sustained development takes
time and thus costs money. Although I do not expect to be fully paid
for the time dedicated for log4j, a small of compensation would be
welcome.

I hope this answers your question.