logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Mavenize log4j
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:30:08 GMT

We currently have something that is simple and that works. While I can
clearly see the disadvantages of switching to a new tool, I fail to
see any obvious advantages of mavenizing log4j. What is in Maven that
we need and do not currently have?

       ISBN: 2970036908  http://www.qos.ch/shop/products/clm_t.jsp