logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Coast <nat...@codeczar.com>
Subject Announcement: LogWeb - Administration Webapp for Log4J
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:47:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the first full release of LogWeb.  A fully
functional web interface for Log4J.  LogWeb can be downloaded from:

http://www.codeczar.com/projects/logweb/index.html

All features of Log4J that can be programatically configured are
available through the interface:

Loggers, Appenders, ErrorHandlers, Filters, Layouts, Renderers, Upload /
Download configuration files.  For a fuller list of functionality, see

http://www.codeczar.com/projects/logweb/features.html

Any bugs, problems or suggestions please feel free to mail me at this
address.

Thanks
Nathan

Apologies if this is a duplicate post, the mail I sent yesterday doesn't
seem to have made it to the list.